Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OMG I LIVE!!

I apologize for the horrific photo's you are going to see in this post.. I just got out of the shower and can't find my actual camera so I used the web cam on here haha.
I have been really stressed with the whole Japan issues going on and I have been juggling school with fundraising. So far I made $25 with one sale
so I am happy with that!
Anyways I finally got a new Ipod! yay! I couldn't afford the $100 warenty and it has glitches in the screen T^T $350
for a broken iPod I can't have fixed. Just my luck. But I still love it. I can now finally fit all my music,podcast and videos on it. I also can play Angry Birds with no lag!!! With a new iPod you have to have new accessories right?Of course I got accessories!! Mostly cases.
It is a super cute Decora style hard case. The only problem I have with it is that is was poorly made. All the stones are stick one and had pieces of my hair caught in them with in seconds. Another thing is the flowers look like they are gonna fall off and it is hard to close since the stones are in the way. It was only a couple of dollars so no harm done. I plan to reinforce all the stones and flowers then enjoy it. I am just glad I didn't have to put more work or money into it. The other case I got looks liek a cassette tape! And it is pink! I am a sucker for old skool electronics and games. So now I can be all hip with my music! yay! Well on top of all the music news I have also made a big decision in my life. I am finally gonna take the JLPT or Japanese Language Proficiency Test. This may help me get into UCLA for Japanese and will also help me with getting a job as a translator. Which is like my main career goal. Maybe once I get good enough I can translate some Japanese fashion mags for the blog? That would be fun. So yeah I bought a lot of new text books to study for the JLPT but it is hard if you have no one to talk with. I have been looking for podcast in Japanese just so I can always be listening to the language to help me understand it.
Speaking of podcast I have been doing a lot for my n3rd l1fe blog but someone mentioned if I will do any for this blog. To be honest I don't talk to many girls who would be interested in it... Would you guys? Even if it was just me?
I hope to hear from all you you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment