Thursday, December 15, 2011

Long time no see!


I know everyone I seem to always post how I am sorry I haven't been posting and how I will post more. Never seems to happen though does it. I really need to work on that.
Well time for my usual catch you up!
School this semester has been good not great though. I some how managed to survive. Next semester will be better since I am taking 3 photography classes. whooo! Gonna be working on my website this winter break as well as working on this!
I haven't been selling Avon in a while sad I know. There just isn't the need for it where I live! I might do it again when I move. For now I got another job and and rocking it! I have been driving a lot and getting a new car too! Fun times!
I have been cutting out a lot of meat from my diet and I went from 180 to 165 in just a couple months!!!! O.o If I knew this I would have totally done this a long time ago!!!!!
I failed yet again at National Novel Writing Month. I try every year but it never works out.
I got a new dress form so maybe I will post some of my cosplay stuff on here soon.
I have a lot of plans I am hopping to change. Lets see how they go! Till next time my loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment