Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Before all the diet and Exercise























I am not a very pretty girl with my clothes off. So I Have been working on changing that. Not like I care if others call me fat because I post so many photos of me but it is disappointing to wake up everyday and feel like your letting every one down. I used to be a lot skinnier so this new me really has been taking it's toll on me. So Now I will being going through and amazing transformation. I hope my journey will inspire others to take control of their weight and health!

3 comments:

  1. Its a good thing to want to lose weight to make yourself feel better or to be healthy, but you should NEVER do it because your disappointing others. It will be inspiring if you want to do it for you, I know I need to work on stuff, I wanna look good but for myself.
    Your awesome, chubby or skinny~ Your cosplays are inspiring and you are inspiring!
    I can't wait to see you get healthy (I may join you), but your beautiful either way! And don't let others change you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there an after? Because I dont see anything new..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bleached Kitten! And Daikokuya I will have after shots when after comes. I am coming up and my one month of starting to work out more and eat healthier so maybe this weekend I will have one month progress pics up. XD

    ReplyDelete