Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Horrible Horrible me.


For not blogging enough! Wow It was been way too long! So this will be catch up time XD yay!
So finals are coming up and that is why I have been so busy. Not only that but Las Vegas Supercon got pushed to October and I now might be going to Fanime (first time there). I am also still working on my panels and cosplay stuff for Anime Five Cities. So I have been a super busy camper XD. My poor face looks like a monster too A MONSTER! I bought some new face sun block so I can stop getting more freckles but my pimples are running wild. I blame all the working out I have been doing. I haven't sweat-ed so much in my life. Yet I have not seen a change in my appearance yet... This sucks. T^T I will post before photos soon even though I look hideous in them XD. That is the purpose of before images right? I will try to post as my blogs as I can today to catch you all up! <3

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Glad I found this blog!

    If you're into photography, check out mine. I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am glad you like my blog! I will go look at yours now!

    ReplyDelete