Sunday, June 26, 2011

What has been happening to me.

I am sorry for the long wait for my new post. SOOO much has been going on so instead of a million updates I will just make a really long blog.
First off I will talk about Fanime. Fanime was AMAZING! I have never really made good friends at a con that wasn't in my hometown but here I met 3 guys and we hung out all con practically. I still talk to them and can't wait to see them at AX. I didn't get to see Momoi like I wanted or go see Flow either but my new group of buddies made up for that. We did go watch some of the masquerade (it was way too long) since our friend "zero" was in it. The ball was fun but would have been better if I felt comfortable in my dress. Most of the time I was in my Kallen cosplay but was also wearing my maid outfit, my panda kigurumi, and normal clothes a lot. I never wore soo much normal clothes at a con before it was weird. It was also the first time I had my new camera at a con. Dual wielding cosplay and photography was harder than I thought. I didn't get many photos. After Fanime I went to Vegas and had an amazing time. I saw family and all my old friends that I miss soo much!
After these amazing trips I came home to be really sick. I still am actually. I entered the Dance central dance contest which is still going on but at the moment I am in third place. My performance was lacking due to me having a fever. T^T. Third place is still really good and I could move up still!
Anime Five Cities was last week too! it was soo much fun. I was working the cosplay department and it was crazy. Sadly the masquerade was short. I thought it was gonna go over but we finished it in 10 mins T^T next year will be better. I also introduced my new idol group I am apart of out here. Our performance was fun. Shortly after AFC I started school. I am taking a digital photography class.
Anime Expo is in a couple of days. Talk about stress right? I haven't finished any of my cosplays yet so that is a handful. Wow I can't speak at all today can I? I blame tv as a distraction XP.
Sadly it has been over a month since I have been working out. I gained soo much weight! Doesn't look like I lost no weight at all. Thanks con plague! I will get back on it after AX.
I think I will end this here. I have a lot more stuff to do but I will post about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment