Saturday, July 9, 2011

busy busy busy Avon lady


So you guys probably already know how busy I have been since my number of post have gone down. I AM SO SORRY! I need an alarm on my phone to remind me to post everyday! Well since I have been busy I haven't sold any avon in a while and my bill got up to $100 O.O. Crazy right! I finally was able to pay it off and hopefully can get back on the ball and sell sell sell. I need to finally make videos like I said before and post up links even have contest for samples and products. Right now I have been going to an Anime con every month! May was Fanime where I debuted the twins from Higurashi, June was Anime Five Cities where I debuted Wondergirl, Jully was Anime Expo where I debuted Karin from Naruto and Kyoko from Madoka, and coming up is Animeicon where I will be a cute evee and the rest of KnoI will be my evole forms! I might also make a Snivy hoodie..... Next month is Mikey Con where I will be bikini Panty form panty and stocking, and then I get to rest for a month... Not really full time classes come back in September T^T

So you can tell I am all over the place these days! I haven't forgotten about you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment