Saturday, February 12, 2011

Beauty Time!

I have really been getting into beauty with my Avon Rep job. It is a lot of fun to help others look their best or to open up their creativity. I feel like I should make some post just for beauty. Fun right?
First off I just want to remind everyone of my Avon site
http://ddenton.avonrepresentative.com/

Here I can sell to anyone anywhere so if there is something I use that you would like to know more on I will gladly help you out and find you the best deal. I don’t always use Avon or Mark. Products and if I can find quality products cheaper I will gladly point you in that direction.

I also made a Youtube for beauty but I just got my new laptop so now I can finally start making videos again. My Youtube is under my username Bloodshotbarbie.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bloodshotbarbie?feature=mhum

I should be making new videos soon!

SOOOO to my first beauty discussion I want to mention the new trend with lips.
The gloss is out! That’s right this season it is all about matte lips. Most matte lipsticks don’t have a lot of moister in them and will leave your lips dry and flaky. You can prevent flaking by using a toothbrush and exfoliating your lip. I usually but some Carmex on either before or after I apply the lip color to add moister.
I prefer to use my ULTRA COLOR RICH Moisture Seduction Lipstick http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?src_page=product_list.aspx&level1_id=300&level2_id=301&pdept_id=311&dept_id=385&pf_id=41010

It is one of the most conditioned lip color I have ever worn. I always keep one in Pink Taffetta in my makeup bag at all times. It is so soft and neutral that I can wear it every day.
I can be here all day talking about lip color but I will end it here. I might post a video on this too! I will continue to write more beauty tips on here in the future and give this blog a make over!

Till next time stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment