Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekly update (from school)

Today has been a crazy day. It started pouring like crazy this morning then next thing you know it is sunny. Now I feel bad since I didn't do my hair or make up in anticipation for the rain. T^T So I am hiding in the corner of the school library. My big blue UCLA hoodie covering my horrible hair. XD
Just one more class to go! Luckily math is really easy. The teacher gives us a worksheet then leaves the class comes back and repeats. It is so weird.
I had a test today in Astronomy.... I totally bailed it. I am horrible. I blame Marvel vs Capcom 3 for my lack of sleep and studying... And I haven't even been playing it that much. I have been looking for a weekend job too. So maybe I can pay for my cosplay and fashion addiction. My gamer addiction is paid for by my loving BF!
If anyone knows one totally hook me up kay!
Also I am still doing that whole you suggest me things to blog about!If it is nerdy enough I might put it on my geek blog!

Till my next post Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment