Monday, February 7, 2011

Good night sweet princess

So one reason I haven't been posting is my computer broke how lame!! Now I have a new computer and am all ready to go! BUUUT then the unthinkable happened. A really close friend of mine passed away. She was really young too only like 28/29. I still don't really know the details but ti was a hard time for me. I am still getting over seeing her beautiful frozen doll body at the funeral... She was my best friend in my new home and I will miss her terribly. I hope to make multiple cosplays in her name and well I guess live life to the fullest because you really don't know when your time is going to come.
So as you can tell I am a little out of it but I did make a big blog group called N3RD L1FE, W0RD L1FE. you can reach it here: http://n3rdl1few0rdl1fe.blogspot.com/
It is mostly nerdy stuff. I really hope to keep up with these two blogs the most. I have more but no time!

Well I guess that is it for now.. You can always ask me to write on a topic too no one has in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment