Saturday, April 9, 2011

Change of cosplay plans!


LOL I love how practically right after I wrote that post a new wonder wandered into my life. Wondergirl that is. XD
I was going to cosplay as a female Superboy but my friend mentioned (since I look good as a blonde) that I should cosplay wondergirl. I LOVE Wonder Woman but never heard of Wondergirl. So he educated me on who she was. Pretty mush she is an aprentence of Wonder Woman and Superboys love interest. All i had to hear was Superboy's girlfriend and I was sold! I looked up a couple of her outfits and went along with this one.
I figured it would work best since it would match Superboy's look of just the t-shirt and jeans too. These costumes are super easy and very comfortable with I like since most of my costumes require limited movement and are very uncomfortable. I can't wait to start working on these but first I need to get in shape and work out which is my next post! XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment