Sunday, June 20, 2010

The fight against time. AX and cosplay!


My gosh this con likes to creep up on you fast. And like every year I find myself running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I usually make my own cosplays but I have moved to a place where that doesn't even exist. There is one fabric store and none of the people I have met here cosplay. (They will when I am done with them XD) So now I am all alone in all my projects. My plans this year were: Kallen from code geass, Ranka from Macross frontier, Miku from Vocaloid, Absol gajinka from Pokemon, Vanille from Final Fantasy 13, and Lady gaga from her Telephone MV. With less than two weeks till the convention NOTHING has been done... I had to order my Kallen costume but when I got it it didn't have the folds in the top (main reason why I wanted this one) and the shorts were way too long. I have no idea how to work with the fabric that it was made out of to make the shorts shorter. Blech, this is why I hate ordering things online and rather just make my own. My job has only been working me three days a week so money has been really tight. because of this ranka, Vanille, Miku and Absol have been cut. I might buy a Miku wig that isn't to my liking but a desperate move from a friend at the con, but I still don't have a costume since she also has the fail Miku cosplay from before. As for Lady gaga all is coming together good.... Except the fact that I don't know how to make her top or can find the boots..... I am so tempted not to go from all the stress it has caused me but I have soo many friends who want to see me there.
I just hope everything will be put together nicely and my friends will actually make time out of their busy schedules to hang with me. Since all the gathering hanging out I was gonna do is now busted. I really have nothing to do at this con but one VA and one concert... This blows.


This blog was a suggestion from button Masher! Thanks for the Idea today! Want me to blog about something Just leave me a comment or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment