Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting back into art.

It has been way too long since I have really don't any drawing or anything really artsy. My poor deviant art has art from high school. That was almost 4 years ago. I feel like I Should get back to work on it but I am really rusty. Today though I filled 4 pages in my scrap book that hasn't been touched since 2007 so there is a plus. Working at an art store and making more art buddies really help me a lot. My goal is to learn how to digitally color and use my Photoshop better so I can make better websites and blog layouts. All this talk about art really gets me pumped up. I was trying to redraw a image from Love Hina today, one I did years ago. I felt the same feelings I did the first time I drew it. All the excitement was still there. Why did I ever stop doing this? Sometimes I wonder...... either way look forward for some new art stuff coming from me!

DA: motokourashima
http://motokourashima.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment