Monday, June 7, 2010

A new Start

I decided to make this blog so I can actually write more. My writing style has been really laking and that is not good. I hope to write daily and make longer blogs that my friends can read if they are really bored and hey even spell check me if they want. I might do some reviews or just ramble about my day.

So a little about me...
My name is Danielle but I go by my middle Nicole a lot.
My favorite color is pink.
I lived in las Vegas for most of my life but now I live in Guadalupe with my boyfriend.
I still go to las Vegas for many anime events but I can't go to as many as I wish.
If I had to name three things I like that always make me happy they would be Haruhi, strawberries, and cherry blossoms. If you buy me anything with these things on it I will love you forever.

I want to write more but I picked a really bad time to do this. If anyone has something they want me to write about just comment it to me or something and I will be on it. It can be about anything I just really want to get back into the habit or writing better.
Thanks for reading this!

~~ D Nicole D

No comments:

Post a Comment