Sunday, June 13, 2010

Going back to college!?


Looks like I might be attending Allan Hancock community college this fall in Santa Maria. I talked to my uncle and it seems he wants to pay for my schooling again. This is great news but there is one problem... I want to major in Japanese so I can be a translator. There is no Japanese out here. I would say dance since I really like that or art (more dance than art at the moment), but I don't know what kind of careers I can do with that. I am really stumped on this. I am probably just gonna take some core general education classes till i can figure this out and talk to some counselors. there is so much I want to learn but the area I live in well.... I would have to move to make a good living off it. My uncle expects me to be able to not only take care of my family which i hope to have by then but to take care of him so he really pushes me to get this school stuff done.

One thing that has crossed my mind is how I love to write but my writing skills have been lacking a lot since school. Maybe I should go into some journalism classes to see how I like that. I don't know I am having a lot of fun writing these long blogs on here working on my writing. I might even get back into writing story's. Either way I am thinking of starting some classes this fall or at least talking to counselors about it. Seeing what I can do to move forward in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment