Sunday, June 13, 2010

What if everyone in the world was reverse genders?


This topic was a suggestion from Smiley. I thought it would be something fun to write about. So what kind of guy would I be like then. Well I did have really short hair when I was in middle school and was even on the basketball team. So I might have been an athlete. But now thinking on it... I don't think much would have changed... I was very tomboyish growing up and then grew into being girly. That is the lucky thing about being a girl, we can dress like boys and there would be no problem with it. I might have tried crossplaying a lot though well it depends... I like being a girl since I crossplay as it is and it is ok then I can also be a hot chick too.
Things happen for a reason i guess. I am a girl cuz it is more logical for me to be one. I guess that is all i can really say about me.
On the other hand other people.... Ok I still have to say I am lost on how to say this... If that made any sense at all. Take Adam for instance. he makes a super super cute girl, but also a very good looking boy. On top of that he is such a ladies man for his young age. So Idk where i am going with this. Thanks Smiley for confusing me as well as my gender....

No comments:

Post a Comment