Sunday, June 13, 2010

Unlimited Power... J/K

I know I know more than one blog in a day what give. POWER that is what gives. Or more like takes and plays with your hopes and dreams. I feel like rage mode is coming out of this but yeah. SOOOOO yeah ok lately this house hates me. Sometimes the power goes out but it is only to the rooms. That is where the internet modem and everything is. This random out burst is because I went to go use the bathroom and turned on the switch and poof power was gone. WTF man. The first time this happened we thought there was a problem with the power box outside but it didn't do anything. Then Mike tried to unplug the modem to move it in the living room a vola power came back. So is Mike magic?
It seems if we move the plug in the power outlet the power will come back on. But not just to the appliances in the outlet to the whole room, bathroom, and Mike's brother's room. It is really weird and making me sooo mad. This house is like huanted or just doesn't want me on the computer...
But this is my life!!!! I love my internets!! Just just ARGH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment